Samstag, 15. November 2014

Über Toleranz || On tolerance


Ich wurde vor Kurzem von der ARD im Rahmen der Themenwoche Toleranz interviewt. Das Interview, in dem ich über Toleranz, Freiheit, Hijab und diesen Blog spreche, findet sich hier.

I was recently interviewed by the ARD ( ~ the German equivalent of the BBC) as part of their themed week on tolerance. You'll find the interview in which I speak about tolerance, freedom, wearing hijab and this blog here. It's in German - if I get a chance, I'll translate it into English and post it here inshaallah.
.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Danke für eure Kommentare, aber bitte denkt dran, dass dies ein anonymer Blog ist, also falls ihr mich persönlich kennt, bitte nennt hier meinen Namen (oder andere persönliche Details) nicht!

Thank you for your comments, but please remember that this is an anonymous blog, so in case you know me please do not mention my name or any other personal details!