Sonntag, 28. April 2013

Besserer Hijab || Better hijab

 .
Aargh. So I have just spent I-don't-know-how-much time writing this blog post on hijab and the Muslim blogosphere, my difficulties of defining the requirements of hijab (not for myself, but in more general terms) and ways of dealing with this issue. And then I realised that the topic is so complex I don't feel comfortable writing about it the way I had planned to. Great. 

So: no text, just two pictures. Yes, I am participating in Aisha Amin's giveaway / campaign for better hijab. Perhaps I'll explain some other time why - and write about a couple of other points that I think should be addressed in this context.

Oh, and no, the pictures are not new (but from this post), last week has been crazy and way to busy to take more pictures.

So here you go:


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Danke für eure Kommentare, aber bitte denkt dran, dass dies ein anonymer Blog ist, also falls ihr mich persönlich kennt, bitte nennt hier meinen Namen (oder andere persönliche Details) nicht!

Thank you for your comments, but please remember that this is an anonymous blog, so in case you know me please do not mention my name or any other personal details!